Your Nav Bar Here

7.03.2012

sayonara

As I mentioned, Shaun & his Dad took the trek across country to GA while I stayed in Utah and finished my summer semester out. My parents went on a cruise so it worked out perfectly to stay at their house and use their car while staying and spending time with my brother. Kristine moved out but was good about coming back to hang with us. Looking back it actually was a good last two weeks {even though at the time I was super stressed with school & thought it was the worst}.


Highlights: Avengers with the siblings, Brit's art history night, Grocery shopping with Corn, KC's fathers day celebration, slurpee runs, Kristine the hair stylist, Din with Park & Pat, Trampoline sesh. 



It was a short time but a good one. Dad had meetings but Mom & the kids drove us to the airport and said our last goodbyes! It was a big moment leaving the nest for reals. {But I'll be back...right Shaun? :) just kidding we like it here}


1 comment:

  1. I MADE THE BLOG! And the highlights! K and what the freak, you would have friends after a week in GA! I know your friend's family lives there, but still! Looks like you're having fun! Love you.

    ReplyDelete