Your Nav Bar Here

7.23.2012

Sawnee Mt Preserve

Last Saturday Shaun & I wanted to get out and explore a bit. Sadly the past couple weeks have been so stormy but we still took a chance on the weather and decided to go for it. 


We started out on the Sawnee trail up to the lookout. This is me & Sawnee himself. 


It was so beautiful! Green is my new favorite color out here. I felt like I was in the Sacred grove -slash- in the Jurassic Park movie (if those 2 could go together). There was just thunder when we started and if there was rain, we were pretty covered with the trees. Unless of course it decided to be a monsoon. 


Georgia loves those sick rain storms.



Sadly, I had the Nikon camera with me which I didn't want to go further into the enchanted raining forest with. So we headed back, but we will make it back soon when the sun is out!



No comments:

Post a Comment