I hate that these big pictures covers up the side pictures of Shaun & I as babes.
But I want these pictures to be big.
I'll investigate it and see if I can change it.
Well one whole week down. We haven't done a ton of stuff but I would say quite a lot for 7 days I guess. Those 7 days consisted of:
-Shaun buying and putting together a million piece entertainment center for 4 hours
-a trip to the city to look at furniture. THE CITY IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
-swim swim swimming everyday. I'll be golden in no time.
-our backyard has an incredible pond and woods type thing {did i just say woods type thing?}
-spending a lot of time with our Sant family the lifesavers. Including birthday parties, card games, volleyball games, cooking galore, playing with the celebrity dog named Becker and much more. {Ash, come quicker!}


No comments:
Post a Comment