Your Nav Bar Here

1.15.2015

Mr. Speedo

Yep. I knew that would happen. Right when I say I need write more on this blog, here I go again posting pictures. But I wanted to document our Christmas card of 2014. After I searched high and low for a sled in Florida (I even got laughed at), I had to come to terms with a boogie board. I was gone for most of November and December so I dragged SJ to the beach right after Halloween to get these taken. He was a saint. I am sure the beach walkers that night didn't know they were going to get some good entertainment.

"Woah, you guys don't waste any time" 
"Merry Christmas? What about Happy Thanksgiving?" 
We even had some people ask if they could take a picture of us.

 Listen people, it was worth every weird look!

But in order to get that perfect shot we had to take a lot. And by a lot, I mean..a lot.


Some people were so nice and went around the crazies in front of them. But only some...

A 'Merry Christmas' from Mr. Speedo was the highlight of the night







Dashing through the SAND..!
Love, The Johnsons


1 comment:

  1. I loved your christmas card! You guys are so beautiful, clever, talented, and funny!

    ReplyDelete