Well the month of fun finally came! Yes, a few weeks after we landed in Georgia, the depressed feelings came and the lovely Husband & I decided to plan a surprise trip to Utah. But July thru September was a very long time with keeping a secret so my sister in-law may have found out the day that I bought my flight and my parents found out eventually too.
The week before I was supposed to be leave, I became antsy. SO we changed my flight for a four days before my original flight to come out early. I had to lay low until Shaun came the next week so we could surprise everybody. FB & Insta fast was the hardest thing I have ever experienced, asked Shaun.
So, what would you say if I told you that I have never flown by myself before? It's true. I am not an out of state college student and everywhere I have gone has been with friends or family.
I have had a thought ever since I was little that if the plane was going to crash, it was okay because the people that I am flying with will also go down and die with me. Which was great! Because usually it was family. BUT BY MYSELF?? I don't get to die with anybody? (yeah, SJ thought I was insane when I said that thought out loud too)
 |
Shaun felt like he was dropping off his daughter for her first flight experience.
The flight was survivable. I had my connecting flight in LAX. As I was finding my gate I spotted Fabio. Shaun told me to go back and take a picture with him. I decided against it because I was all settled at my gate. Had my laptop out watching a movie and I couldn't leave my luggage alone. Then I decided that I had a 3-hour layover and I would never see Fabio again. So I packed up and headed towards his gate.
|
 |
Stalker picture was the only thing that seemed appropriate at the time. . . |
 |
Then I thought, nobody will believe me with that side view. So the conversation went like this: "My husband doesn't believe you are in front of me right now, could I take your picture?"and with Fabio's charmer of a voice, he says "only if you're in it..." |
And Waaahhh-Lah!
----
We only got 3 surprises on film {sister, brother, & mother in-law}
 |
But we also surprised my Best friend brittany by stalking her during her jog.
|
Sadly, we didn't get Shaun's brothers surprise on film. But the family told him to meet us for dinner and he walked in and asked where Clark (his new born son) was. Margaret said
"that man wanted to hold him. Isn't that weird?" And she pointed over to Shaun & I who are wearing hoods and we have our backs turned to them but you can see Clark's head popping over Shaun's shoulder. We then turned around and said surprise! He was in shock for a few mins after as well. Mostly trying to get over that his son's safety is not in jeopardy.
Goooood
to be
home!
No comments:
Post a Comment