Your Nav Bar Here

1.09.2018

Prom 2017

Every year as we are setting up our birthday extravaganza, Shaun is usually telling me how this is the last year we are doing a birthday party. This past year, he may be right. It was above and beyond anything I could have hoped for. I have been wanting a good old fashioned dance party for years now, so an 80's prom theme was just perfect for us.

Shaun makes my dreams come true.. literally. I told him my vision and he accomplished every last detail down to the video game corner and 80's music videos being projected on the wall. I don't think we will ever live up to the prom. We have the best friends who are always willing to get out of their comfort zone for our birthday shenanigans (even if it does take a little push). 

Big thanks to my Aunt Maria who mailed me her 80's prom dress that my grandma MADE for her.
It was absolutely perfect. Also, SJ is wearing his Dad's tux jacket from his high school dance.






















1 comment:

  1. Oh man. That was THE best party I’ve ever been too. So much fun. I totally look like I’m in drag. Haha.

    ReplyDelete