Your Nav Bar Here

1.11.2017

"A new year, a new you!"

(I actually hate that saying because I love me!)

However I do enjoy making new goals.

This new years eve SJ & I were packing and going to bed early to catch a 5:15am flight the next day. However, my mother in-law got one of those paper lanterns that you can light & float into the sky (cue the Tangled music). We wrote our resolutions on the lantern before lighting it.

This picture is from the Floating Lantern Festival that travels around the states.
I already signed up for a reminder email to tell me when it is coming to Tampa in 2017.
I'm so going!


I believe in writing your goals down so there is a level of accountability and it serves as a reminder. 

So without further ado, here are some 2017 goals!


N i c o l e :
.Graduate.
.Magnify my calling.
."Light the World" all year long(see future blog post).
.Grow photography biz.
.Continue to prepare for parenthood.
.Read patriarchal blessing often.
.Get back to a competing level of piano.
.Have better feelings about birds.
.Better myself physically & spiritually.
.Strengthen family ties.

S h a u n :
.Finish writing my screenplay.
.Invest $$$ wisely.
.Push improv boundaries.
.Pay more generous fast offerings.
.Be Nicole's most favorite guy.
.Better scripture study.
.Have a highly successful start at the new company.

No comments:

Post a Comment