Around this time last year I decided to start my photography business! It has been such a whirlwind of excitement, learning and maybe even some tears. Putting myself and my talent out there wasn't the easiest for me (and at times, still isn't) but I'm grateful for the bravery to get out there and pursue photography. I am also grateful for a husband who supports me in ALL things photography. Including, spending his one free night holding the light reflector in some rough humidity. He helps me believe in myself (and even pushes me to raise my prices haha).
I also have had the opportunity to have some close friends who are incredible photographers. I could pick their brains for hours- and sometimes do. I have taken a break this summer but feel more energized then ever to get back into it!
So here is to another year pursuing my photography passion...
So here is to another year pursuing my photography passion...
Link to my website:
Highlights of my year:













SO TALENTED!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete