Your Nav Bar Here

9.01.2014

The House of the Lord

SJ and I have really been putting effort into going to the temple. We have had a lot of family home evening's dedicated to making the temple a bigger part of our lives. I have really enjoyed our experiences with it so far. I can't believe how much literature there is out there to read about the temple. I'm so grateful for prophets and apostles that receive modern day revelation.
One of my favorite talks lately is a talk given by Elder Scott called:
TEMPLE WORSHIP: THE SOURCE OF STRENGTH AND POWER IN TIMES OF NEED



Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Temple {dedicated June 2014}




























It is a hefty chunk of time as far as driving goes (an hour and forty-five mins each way) but it has been fun to take that time to chat or review our temple goals. There is something special about temples out in the mission field. Especially out in Florida. Just knowing what went into getting this new temple in the Ft Lauderdale area is inspiring. Having to call and make an appointment because of how small and intimate the sessions are. (I mean there was nobody there to take our picture together for heavens sake!) It makes the temple experience a lot more personal. I'm grateful for the temple and the peace it gives you in this crazy life.


Click here to learn more about ----> LDS temples  

No comments:

Post a Comment