Procrastination is pretty much what I have majored in my whole life and it's not getting any better. (although I would like to say some of my best school work has been done the night before..)I think it actually hit me when Shaun said the other day "well get that done before next week because it'll be a busy one." What the. Next week! Fortunately Shaun's company puts us up in a furnished place in Michigan since it is temporary so we are keeping our apartment here in Georgia. That saves Nicole's sanity! I would die if I would have to pack up everything and get out of here in that short of notice. That stress will come next year! I will miss my king-sized-bliss called a bed and SJ will be missing his big screen TV. However, our Michigan apartment is right in downtown so I'm excited about the exploring I will get to do.
Now I got to go dig deep for some winter clothes. I think those clothes still do exist in my wardrobe.
By the way, these songs have almost cured my procrastination moods:
My mama's from Grand Rapids!! How fun! She loved it :)
ReplyDeletemr. poff would be proud :)
ReplyDelete