Your Nav Bar Here

6.26.2013

Wernli, Kimberly

I am determined to blog more frequently again. After seeing my dear friend Kelsey be so good at it, it has re-motivated me!

The saddest day is coming and I am not even that sad because I do think I am in denial. So I'll be sad when I drive over to this beauty's house and she doesn't answer the door. One of my closest friends here in Georgia, Kim Wernli, is suddenly moving back to her hometown in Ohio. Could not be more happy for her and her family but we thought Shaun and I would be long gone before they ever left. Our husbands work together at Merial and considering that they are pretty much the same person, they became close. I am so thankful that we like each other as much as our husbands do!! This 'hanging out with couples thing' is like being put back into the dating world {haha} so it's a miracle that we both LOVE each other. 

This powerhouse mama is a mother of four including two year old twins! I have been so blessed being able to witness such an INCREDIBLE example of a mother. When our husbands would go on trips for work I would just move on in to the Wernli household and it was fantastic. So grateful for this woman and how she can make anyone, instantly her best friend. Thankfully SJ was a saint and babysat the klan last night so the girls could have one last hurrah/birthday celebration. So many funny memories with Kimberly. When I look back in our short time in Georgia, this beautiful face will always come to mind!





No comments:

Post a Comment